Here is a link to the results from last night's lottery event:
It is sorted alphabetically. Please verify it for accuracy. Just for clarification, seeing a DHA next to your name does NOT mean that you are now automatically a 2015 Duluth Hunter. All it means is that we're at this stage of the process. You are still required to attend one of two mandatory Orientation Night meetings.
For those not drawn last night, you have a preference point for 2016.
The results are as follows:
- 383 total applicants
- 8 removed for not sending in their checks on time
- 285 Returning Hunters
- 186 hunters placed before Lottery
- 233 Returning hunters (81.8%) received their first choice DHA
- 18 (6.3%) Returning hunters received their second choice DHA
- 88.1% Returning hunters will get to hunt in one of their first two DHA choices
- 97 New applications were received
- 7 New applicants were removed for not turning in their checks
- 83 New applicants were placed last night, which is about 30 more than anticipated
- 25 (31.2%) New applicants were assigned to their first choice DHA
- 6 (7.5%) New applicants were placed into their second choice
Ultimately, we placed 369 hunters into the 2015 Duluth Bowhunt. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the Lottery process, you can direct those to the ABA Board. Thanks all, and see you at Orientation Night.