Primary Orientation Date
Make-Up Orientation Date
2920 W Michigan St
Duluth, MN 55806
Orientation Night is mandatory for all participating hunters. Here, hunters will be:
- Briefed on the official rules of the hunt;
- Briefed on what is expected of them, with respect to hunting, registration of private lands and harvested animals, playing nicely with fellow hunters, forging good relationships between the landowners and the bowhunting community, and the Hot Spot Program;
- Receive a copy of the Rules Manual and map; and
- Meet their Hunt Coordinator and fellow hunters.
- Please see note below. Orientation is mandatory, and there will not be make-up sessions, or exemptions made. If you want to participate, you will make it a priority and clear your schedule for one of these two nights. If it isn’t a priority, we understand, and we wish you all the luck as you pursue whitetails elsewhere.
- Bring your arrows to mark with your hunter I.D. But don’t bring your arrows tipped with field points or broadheads.
You must attend one of the two Orientation Nights. You do not have to attend both. You will check in with your Hunt Coordinator after the presentation to receive your items and to sign in, proof for us that you attended one of the mandatory Orientation Nights.
Hunters who arrive late to Orientation Night will not be counted as attending. Doors will be closed and locked at the beginning of Orientation. We will have ABA members posted at each door to make sure no one tries to get in late or show up at the end just to sign their name and pick up their materials. You must be on time and hear everything we have to say as per the agreement with the City of Duluth.
Any questions, please contact us.