Application Deadline is 6:00pm June 30, 2017
Your completed Part 2 of the Application and payment must be deposited in the mailbox (address above, which is actually the UPS Store) by 6:00 pm on June 30, 2017 or you will not be allowed to hunt in the City of Duluth in 2017. If you don’t trust the postal service to deliver your application on time, and you certainly shouldn’t at 8:00 pm on the 29th of June, you ought to consider hand-delivering it to the UPS store on West Central Entrance.
- Complete an approved Bowhunter Education course.
- Pass a shooting proficiency test (each year you apply).
- If you do not already have an account on www.bowhuntersalliance.org
Register otherwise Login if you are not already.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Print off a copy of part 2 of the application.
- Read, sign and date part 2 of the application in all three locations requested.
- Write a $20.00 check or money order made payable to the City of Duluth.
- Review this check list to verify you have completed the necessary steps.
- Send your part 2 of the application and payment to:
Arrowhead Bowhunters Alliance
23 West Central Entrance (PMB # 346)
Duluth, MN 55811
- Make a copy of all of the above for your records.
Please do not use staples or tape on checks.
Do not mail us any land owner permission forms.
Do not mail us a printout of your entire online application.
Do not mail us your Bow Ed certificate.
Do not mail us your proficiency test receipt.
To ensure proper handling and processing of your application, please use a standard #10 business envelope.
Dishonored checks will disqualify you from hunting within the City of Duluth.
- Attend Lottery Night – or find a proxy – or opt-out.
- Attend a Mandatory Orientation Night.
- Read, understand and follow The Rules.